Mobile phones have become an essential part of our lives. They allow us to stay connected with friends and family, access information, and entertain ourselves. While there are many high-end mobile phones on the market, not everyone needs or can afford one.
If you’re looking for a new mobile phone under £200 in the UK, you’re in luck. There are a number of great options available, offering a variety of features and specifications.
Here is a list of the 20 latest mobile phones under £200 in the UK:
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12
- Samsung Galaxy A14
- Nokia G22
- Motorola Moto G53
- Nokia X10
- POCO M5s
- OPPO A54 5G
- Realme 9i
- Motorola Moto G22
- Nokia G11
- Nokia G50
- Realme C31
- Realme C35
- TCL 20 SE
- Alcatel 1L Pro
- Huawei Y6p
- Moto E32
- Nokia C21 Plus
- POCO C40
- Samsung Galaxy A04s
These phones offer a variety of features and specifications, so you’re sure to find one that meets your needs. Whether you’re looking for a phone with a great camera, long battery life, or a large display, there’s a budget phone under £200 in the UK that’s right for you.
Here is a more detailed look at some of the most popular mobile phones under £200 in the UK:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 is one of the best budget phones on the market. It offers a large 6.67-inch AMOLED display, a quad-camera system with a 50MP main sensor, and a long-lasting 5000mAh battery. It’s also powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 processor, which provides good performance for everyday tasks.
Samsung Galaxy A14
The Samsung Galaxy A14 is another great budget phone from Samsung. It has a 6.6-inch PLS TFT display, a triple-camera system with a 13MP main sensor, and a 5000mAh battery. It’s also powered by the Helio G80 processor, which is similar in performance to the Helio G85 in the Redmi Note 12.
The Nokia G22 is a good option for those who want a durable budget phone. It has a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display, a triple-camera system with a 50MP main sensor, and a 5050mAh battery. It’s also powered by the Unisoc T606 processor, which is slightly less powerful than the Helio G85 and Helio G80 processors found in the Redmi Note 12 and Galaxy A14, respectively.
Motorola Moto G53
The Motorola Moto G53 is a good all-around budget phone. It has a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display, a triple-camera system with a 50MP main sensor, and a 5000mAh battery. It’s also powered by the Snapdragon 680 processor, which is more powerful than the Unisoc T606 processor in the Nokia G22.
The Nokia X10 is a good option for those who want a budget phone with a large display and a good camera. It has a 6.67-inch IPS LCD display, a quad-camera system with a 48MP main sensor, and a 4630mAh battery. It’s also powered by the Snapdragon 480 processor, which is slightly less powerful than the Snapdragon 680 processor in the Moto G53.
How to choose the best mobile phone under £200 in the UK
When choosing a mobile phone under £200 in the UK, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Display: The display is one of the most important features of a mobile phone. Consider the size of the display, the type of display (IPS LCD, AMOLED, etc.), and the resolution of the display.
- Camera:Another important feature is the camera. Consider the number of cameras, the resolution of the main sensor, and the features of the camera (e.g., night mode, portrait mode, etc.).
- Battery life: Battery life is important if you use your mobile phone a lot throughout the day. Consider the size of the battery and the features of the phone that can affect battery life (e.g., display type, processor, etc.).
- Performance: The performance of a mobile phone is determined by the processor and the amount of RAM. Consider the type of processor and the amount of RAM when choosing a mobile phone.
- Storage: The amount of storage space on a mobile phone is important if you store a lot of photos, videos, and apps on your phone. Consider the amount of storage space and whether the phone supports expandable storage.
Once you have considered these factors, you can start to narrow down your choices. Read reviews of different mobile phones to get a better sense of their pros and cons. And finally, compare prices to find the best deal.
Here are some additional tips for choosing the best mobile phone under £200 in the UK:
- Don’t be afraid to buy from a lesser-known brand. There are a number of great budget phones from lesser-known brands, such as Xiaomi, Realme, and TCL.
- Consider buying a refurbished phone. Refurbished phones are often much cheaper than new phones, and they come with a warranty.
- Look for deals and discounts. Retailers often offer deals and discounts on mobile phones, especially during the holiday season.
With so many great budget phones on the market, there’s sure to be one that’s perfect for you. Just take your time, do your research, and compare prices before you make a decision.
Here are some additional thoughts on choosing the best mobile phone under £200 in the UK:
- Think about your needs and wants. What are the most important features to you? Do you need a phone with a great camera? A long-lasting battery? A large display? Once you know what you need and want, you can start to narrow down your choices.
- Read reviews. Once you have a few phones in mind, read reviews to get a better sense of their pros and cons. This can help you make an informed decision about which phone is right for you.
- Compare prices. Once you have read reviews, compare prices from different retailers. You may be able to find the same phone for less money at a different retailer.
It is also important to note that the mobile phone market is constantly changing, so new models are being released all the time. It is a good idea to do your research and compare different models before you make a purchase. You can also check out online reviews and forums to get feedback from other users.
Finally, remember that the best mobile phone under £200 in the UK is the one that meets your individual needs and budget.